Wednesday, July 4

Decorating Shirts

I can't ever seem to find gender-neutral shirts that I can get so Ryan and Abby can match. Every once in a while, I think it would be fun for them to match, so I saw this easy project (I'm really in to easy right now) and decided to do it with the kids for Independance Day.



Ryan actually had a choice of doing this project or going with Daddy to work, and he chose doing this...that's how much his love for crafts, painting, etc. is! Well, it's so easy that I hurried up and got everything ready so he could whip out his shirt quickly before Daddy left for work (he had to work on the 4th), so that Ryan could do both.


This is Ryan's shirt.

Abby had a bit of trouble as she tends to press too hard, but her shirt turned out cute too. Though you can't see it in the picture, the fabric paint is sparkly, and Abigail loves sparkly! I neglected to get a picture of them in their shirts, but they looked really cute all matched up. In fact, Daddy and I also wore red shirts, so we were one big dorky matching family!

No comments: