Saturday, May 26

My Best Smile


Abby loves hiking and now she loves geocaching. I don't know if it's the thrill of the hunt, the fun places we get to see or trading trinkets that she likes the best, but she asks almost every day if we can go. This weekend went for a short walk on a nearby trail and hoped to find a geocache, but though the cache eluded us, we had a nice little walk and saw some interesting things. When we got on the trail we found it so covered with cottonwood that it looked like it had snowed! It still makes me want to sneeze just looking at the pictures!


While I was taking pictures Abby told me she wanted me to take some pictures of her "best smile." I took several, each time asking her if she was sure that was her very best smile. "Yes, Mommy, this is my best smile!"




No comments: