Saturday, January 19

Sleepy Mommy

Every day my children either have a nap or what we call "quiet time." For the most part, they have both outgrown the naps, but we have an hour each day where they look at books or play quietly on their beds. (Ryan does this very well, but Abby is still learning how to stay quiet and on her bed for a whole hour.)


Well, when I ceased hearing any noise coming from Abby's room I went in to check on her. Overly quiet kids strike terror in my heart! I had to laugh when I saw her and then crept out to go get the camera before she woke up. She had been playing Mommy to her babydoll, and she had fallen asleep while caring for the baby in the crib. I remember back as a new mom when Ryan was 14 months old and Abby a newborn when I felt just like Abby looked here...totally exhausted from the demands of my babies!

1 comment:

Darcy said...

ROTFL. That is too funny.